Realtors have become spoiled. They don't even realize how good they have it these days.
As the real estate industry changes and technology advances, we as real estate agents tend to get distracted instead of inspired. This episode is a wake up call to all of us that have down days, weeks, months, or even years to say that you are the driver to your own success. Realtors have the tools, and way more advantages than we did even 10 years ago. It is time to focus and pick all the right ones for you, instead of resting on your resting on what is comfortable or what has always been.
Happy Thanksgiving! Let's be honest. Real estate agents these days are spoiled. We have things so good, it's easy to take certain things for granted… like the internet and Facebook Ads! But when you take things for granted, often times we can slip into negativity or pessimism.
Not on my watch!
This week, for our Thanksgiving Edition we're focusing on all the awesome things we have to be grateful for as Realtors. We truly have one of the best jobs out there, but if the negativity and pessimism of our fellow agents on social media is indication, we need a good reminder of all that we should be grateful for.
I put together a list of 10 things that Realtors should be grateful for, but by no means does it include everything. Hopefully this episode helps you gain a new or refreshed perspective on just how spoiled we are as real estate agents.
Here's a starter list of what Realtors should be grateful for this Thanksgiving…
- Flexibility of schedule – We make our own hours AND where we work (Car, coffee shop, office, home)
- The Internet – It is in our phones and always available.
- WE control our success and failure – How hard we work or how we are willing to adapt is KEY.
- Endless technology tools – Sky is the limit with new things coming out EVERYDAY!
- Unlimited income potential – Commission based is amazing and scary at the same time. But don't forget the possibility for different rev streams!
- The MLS – Homes at the touch of a button. Work done for us.
- Agents will ALWAYS be needed – We will always be in demand as long as we hold the experience for the consumer our highest priority.
- Brokerage business model for everyone – Not happy? There is a brokerage out there for you. You just have to look.
- We choose who we work with – Self explanatory.
- Marketing and Lead Generation ability is the only real difference between struggling solo agent and highest producing teams – Mic Drop.
In this episode, we dive deeper on each one of these and talk about WHY we should be grateful for them, and how our businesses may look without them.
*Member of the Industry Syndicate: Real Estate's Media Network
Visit the Industry Syndicate website for more info
And since so many have asked…
Have a question for me that you want answered on the podcast? Submit a question through the Massive Agent chatbot.
Connect with Dustin Brohm:
Massive Agent Society – Don't reinvent the wheel! Our copy & paste, step by step Facebook Ad and lead gen training, coaching, and support program for real estate agents and loan officers. Only ONE agent/lender per market may join!
Residual Income for Real Estate Agents – Why I recently switched to eXp Realty
Follow me on Social: