Be Seen, Be Impactful

Hopefully, things are going well for you right now. And if they are, keep up the great work…BUT what if you could have done two or three times better? See, 2023's forecast does not seem to be the best for agents. It's estimated about 40% of ALL AGENTS will leave the industry in the upcoming downturn. However, the market for the next 12 months is what the other 60% has been praying for. You can be in that 60%, and here's how.

On this week's episode of the Massive Agent Podcast, host Dustin Brohm is here to tell you how to increase your visibility and impact through conversations. While video on social media is still required, what about your real-life interactions? We can let those go unchecked. Have people you meet in person add you on social media but try to refrain from having a “hiring” conversation.

Ask yourself this. Is it more powerful if you tell someone how credible you are? Or if they come to that conclusion themselves? People can make that conclusion easily, but you need to put yourself in front of them first. Banners, electric billboards, and news feeds are just some of the ways to stay relevant. So what are you waiting for? Let us get ready for 2023.


Click here to Listen Now





Witly: the fully automated Facebook Ad management system for real estate agents and loan officers. Get a 14 day free trial HERE

Shop my Amazon Store: podcasting equipment, my favorite books, cool stuff for  REALTORS®, etc

Massive Agent Society: Our Real Estate Lead Gen Coaching Program/online course and online course

Buzzsprout: Host your podcast with the same platform we use. Affordable, user-friendly podcast hosting for real estate agents – New users get a $20 Amazon Gift Card

Follow me on Instagram

*The Massive Agent Podcast is a production of the Industry Syndicate

I'm currently seeking team leaders in every market for my eXp Realty team. I'll be picking team leaders soon, so if you'd like to be my team leader in your market, shoot me a DM asap.

Watch: Everything you need to know about joining eXp Realty

Schedule a Zoom call w/ me about joining my eXp Realty team


*The Massive Agent Podcast is a member of the Industry Syndicate Real Estate Podcast Network

Connect with Dustin Brohm:

Massive Agent Society – Don't reinvent the wheel! Our copy & paste, step by step Facebook Ad and lead gen training, coaching, and support program for real estate agents and loan officers. Only ONE agent/lender per market may join!

Residual Income for Real Estate Agents – Why I recently switched to eXp Realty 

Follow me on Social:


Dustin Brohm

Author Dustin Brohm

Dustin Brohm is a "marketer who sells homes." He hosts the Massive Agent Podcast, runs the Massive Agent Society real estate agent coaching platform, and is Co-Founder of the Industry Syndicate real estate podcast network. Dustin was a Top 3 Finalist for an Inman Innovator of the Year Award. Dustin is a keynote speaker on all things real estate marketing, social media, podcasting, and lead generation and has spoken on stage at Gary Vaynerchuk’s Agent2021, Inman Connect, HousingWire, numerous annual conferences for Realtor associations, and much more. In the end, Dustin Brohm is a Real Estate Agent w/ eXp Realty in Salt Lake City, UT, and leads a team of over 200+ agents across 30+ states and Canada.

More posts by Dustin Brohm